? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend of 28 Pages

What did I do this weekend? No much at all. I went to see Alex and everyone at the Kosciusko Playoff Game (which they lost). Saturday was spent in pure mind-numbing pain...writing two papers due this week. And by papers, I mean a 14ner, a 6er, and the documentation analysis that has to go with them. Now, I'm where I want to be. Watching Alex play video games that I have no knowlege about. Gotta love it.

-Chelsea Leann

0 comments: