? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Friday, Oh how I love thee!

It is FINALLY Friday. Can I get an AMEN? My class got cancelled, I got to work on time, got to eat lunch with Kayla, rode around with Amy, and got new tires on my Jeep. And in a few moments, I'll be on the way to get a nice car wash from Mr. Bubbles. Of course, I'll get to see Alex. Wednesday, I went and saw him and learned how to unbag plants. I also got to see a helicopter take off for the first time! It was pretty neat, and Alex's face was pretty cute. He loves helicopters, and I wish he would just take the plunge and get his flight license. I know it's not that easy, but neither is wishing you could do one thing while you do something else your whole life. I hope to have a fun weekend. I'm not sure what will happen tonight, but tomorrow I will be writing two papers for my education classes and seeing Alex later on. Sunday, I get to go to a flower show with Alex and his family. I'm pretty excited. Anyway, it's time to go!

-Chelsea Leann

0 comments: