? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 20, 2010

First Week of Class

Well, my first week is over...or should I say first three days? Work is finally smoothing off and the time to study for quizzes and do projects is adding up. This semester is going to be busy---I'm exhausted by the time I get home. Last night, I was passed out by 10:30. I remember talking to Alex, saying goodnight, and then waking up this morning at 6:45. And now I'm back into my class-work-home schedule. Exceptttt- tonight Alex is taking me to the movies. I love little dates. I'm not used to them, and I just love being able to spend some special time away from home with him. To be honest, I love showing him off. He's so good to me and always seems to think of ME--its disconcerting and I enjoy every minute of it. I have to remind myself to slow down and take it easy, but sometimes the butterflies in my stomach make me want to take off full force...but I'm usually on cloud 9- how much higher can one go? Anyway, I have to get back to work, but I wanted to add a quick happy update.

Love always,
Chelsea Collins

0 comments: