? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Boom Boom

Yep, it's that time of year again. SORORITY RUSH! I have all the rush songs stuck in my head and I'm as happy as can be that I can celebrate from a distance...except I'm at work. Total bummer. I really wish I could see Alex, but he's doing fire department stuff tonight. Double bummer. So where does that leave little ole me? Getting off work at 3, going to wash and detail my car, doing laundry, and cleaning my messy room. Clean Clean Clean. It's time for the OCD to come out. I'm going to get in trouble for updating at work. Oh well.

I've discovered E-Bay! I'm bidding on a complete set of Wilson Golf Clubs. Their value is $150.00, but I won't bid over $90, because shipping is $9.99. Yep, Im such a shrewd business woman.

You all should know that I have a stalker. He follows my every move via facebook, myspace, and blogspot. He's about 5'8, reddish brown hair. Wears khaki or gym shorts, sometimes a polo, but mostly t-shirts, sometimes sleeveless. He hates country music. He has the most beautiful blue eyes. Name: Alex Deason. So if you see him, please tackle and tie him up, and call me immediately. I will come take care of him ;)

Love always,
Chelsea Leann

0 comments: