? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Return to Civilization...the Southern kind

I am finally back in my apartment. Only now, it's graced with living room furniture and cute knick nacks. I should be in bed right now, and swear I'm about to go. I just HAD to upload my Colorado pictures tonight. It makes it easier to show the ladies at work...and all my anxious friends! I am so glad to be home. I mean, yeah, I had fun and it was great to see Tiffanie. But I missed Alex, my bed, and dear ole Starkvegas. So here I am at 11:48, configuring a new router so I can have wireless and editing the fire out of some mountain pictures. Here are a few of my favorites...there's over 100, so I can't upload em all here. I'll include a facebook link though :)

Glenwood Canyon

And again...

Me about to go snow tubing. Don't I look legit?

Me and Tiffanie outside of New Castle

The Snow Tubing Mountainside

This is what a snow storm looks like. Kind like fog/thunderstorm, right?

This is the Cathedral Basilica of Immaculate Conception in Denver

In downtown Denver

The Cathedral of IC from far away. It was modeled after an actual cathedral in France!

As you can see, I had a lot of fun. But I wish Alex could have come. It would have been so much better...but anyway, it's time for bed!

Good night and Happy Holidays,
Chelsea Leann

0 comments: