? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's my BIRTHDAY! My 21st birthday!

So, first of all, I like surprises. And my sweet friends and family surprised me with a surprise (gee how many times am I going to say that word?) birthday party. Kayla Black and Amy Bowling were the masterminds behind the operation. In attendance were my parents, Kayla's parents, Kayla, Amy, Alex, Bryan, Emily, and Tiffini. Kayla made an awesome birthday cake!

'
Everyone played it off perfectly. I thought I had ruined everything when I showed up early, but I didn't know Alex was coming, so that was definitely a surprise. Next time though, I'll just do what Kayla tells me and go to Wal-Mart before showing up at her apartment early. Here are some pics from last night!
Me and my baby on my 21st! He got me a sweet pandora bracelet with a kitten charm (in honor of our kitten, Millie), a heart charm (figure out the meaning yourself), and a flower charm (since he said he'd never buy me flowers haha ). I loved it! He's a wonderful boyfriend, and not just because he gave me something. He's spent the whole day with me and even watched Tangled!

Me and Amy. I  love this girl super much :)

Me and Amy again-proving that I am not only taller, but my hair is also longer!

Meet Emily and Bryan. Bryan is my big brother and Emily is his fiance <3

Me and my favorite bride-to-be (no offense Emily). I can't thank her and Amy enough for the party. 


In front of the awesome birthday sign with my awesome party girl button on!

Me and Kayla's groom-to-be. We're so excited!

Tonight, we're all going out to La Terraza, by far my favorite Mexican restaurant in Starkville. I am going to behave myself, but I am going to have fun! All I can say is, this birthday so far has been the best I've ever had! I'll update with more pictures later!

*UPDATE*
So, last night was fun! I hadn't quite experienced Starkville night life like that before. First there was the forced shot at La Terraza with the whole restaurant looking, whipcream in my face, a few tears, and a lot of laughter. Then a fun little YouTube get together at my apartment that just sort of happened. After that, me, Amy, Alex, Kayla, and Patrick all went out and had a great time. Here are some pictures!
Kayla and Patrick!

Amykins!

@ The Bin

Me and my love :)

Headed home from our night out!


Love always,
The Now 21 Year Old Chelsea Leann

0 comments: