? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Never say Never

If I have learned anything from this past week, it is “Never say never.” Because, usually it’s going to happen, or happen again. And sometimes, you just have to let it happen. I was dead set on not liking anyone…and then I met Alex. And then I was convinced that it wasn’t going to keep being great. Well, so far, I’m wrong about that, too. I promised myself I’d never trust another guy. Well, promises are meant to be broken. And all thanks to this handsome guy named Alex that just so happened to fall into my life. I haven’t hit the ground yet. And when I do hit the ground, I’m not sure if I’ll be running or trying to get back on cloud nine. I guess you never know with me.




Momma asked what it was like seeing a guy 5 times in one week. I hadn’t realized I had seen him that often. It’s gotten to where one day feels like forever, and so if I am able to see Alex, I go. If he is able to see me, he comes. It’s interesting and glorious to have a guy who is willing to drive to middle of no WEIR just to see me. Alex is delusional. See, he thinks I’m all these great things. That’s another difference I’m going to have to get used to. I don’t have to prove myself to this…insane, down to earth, caring, incredible guy. He wants ME. And I still can’t figure out why. But hey, I’m down with it. I may not understand it, but I’m totally fine with this going on for as long as it will.



Here’s a picture of us goofing off today. Hopefully there will be many more pictures and nights like tonight.




Love always,
Chelsea Leann

0 comments: