? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Student Teaching Update

My goodness, it has been a long while since my last update! I guess you can say I've been busy.


I love student teaching. The school is wonderful!

Alex and I are doing to great. 

Plan's for Kayla's wedding are go great, I think. We've been so busy with our own lives, we don't get to talk about it much. However, her wedding shower plans are coming along nicely.

Speaking of weddings, Robin asked me to be in hers in March. It is a good thing I don't believe in the old "Three times a bridesmaid, never a bride" superstition. I'd strike out with hers and still have several to go. Bryan and Emily's wedding is coming up in June. I'm hoping we get to find the dress and order it soon. I don't like just sitting still when there's something to do.

Our sweet Millie kitty is growing up! She hates my text books and is constantly laying on top of them. How am I supposed to play when she does that? Alex won't let me push her off though. HE says she's a sweetheart. HE, however, doesn't deal with her all day, only when he visits Weir.

Our friends Billy and Stephanie are getting married soon! I was asked to read scripture and greet guests at the reception, and I am pretty happy. I guess I just like being involved in weddings. Alex probably just read that sentence and groaned. 

Anyway, I have some papers to grade. I'll update soon! Here's a new pictures of what's been going on lately. :)
Kayla and I at Tents 4 Tickets

Millie after a long, hard day's play

 She had a big supper!
Alex and our Millie Kitty

Alexander and I after I dye my hair

Me, Kayla, and Amy at Tents 4 Ticketes. We matchhh!

The newest change to the hair!

Anyway, have a great next few weeks!

Love, 
Chelsea Leann

0 comments: