? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Block

I can't believe that I only have a week...no, four days...left of Summer Block. I have grown so close to my classmates, and, even though I am ready for a slower pace of life, I am going to miss them very much. You can't spend almost every day for two months with someone and not miss them when they're gone. I'm also going to miss my students, PASS helpers, and supervising teachers. Schools make you a family. I hope that when I begin student teaching, I will become as close to them as I have to the Starkville teachers.This week is the end though.

This weekend was spent relaxing! I did a little school work, went to lunch and movies with Kayla and Patrick, and hung out with my sweetheart. I can't believe that in a week, we'll be together for a year. Guess I'll update again then. Just felt like my page was getting lonely.

Love,
Chelsea

0 comments: