? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Goodbye February, Hello March!

The past couple of week has been quite hectic! Things are still fabulous between me and Alex, Meagan says that if my mother gets me a kitten, it's okay, and I applied for my Fall Teacher Internship.

AH! I can't believe that I'll be graduating in December, a semester earlier than expected. I had to write a ridiculous educational statement that actually made me think about my future. I also had to pay this huge amount of money to take my Praxis II. However, I am very excited. My life is slowly unfolding, and it blows my mind.

Alex came and visited for a few short hours last weekend, but he is supposed to come up here today.

Those are the good things.

Bad things: I have to start practicum over, because my partner lost her mind and temper over me going to finish up an assessment without her. Apparently, I am immature and need to act like an adult. My bad, I thought getting your job done was mature and focused. I also have a ridiculous head ache, am broke, and kinda hungry. So I'm going to take a nap and eat an apple.

Bye friends,
Chelsea Leann

0 comments: