? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My heart is yours to fill or burst, or fill with jewelry.

So, I'm supposed to be researching Catherine Beecher in the computer lab, but I'm being a rebel. I'm ready for this weekend to hurry and get here so I can see Alex, and we can finally do our Valentines. His present has been in the back of my car for two weeks, and I'm tired of seeing it. Shouldn't be this hardddd.

Also, is everyone getting pregnant? I swear, if it's not one friend, it's another. Talk about crazy. What happened to living the life in college, getting married, and THEN having a baby? Not judging, but still. So many of my friends preggo at one time is kinda scary.

Alex has been busy with the fire dept and EMT training. I'm really proud of how hard he has been working (but don't tell him that). Even if it means less time with me, it's a small step towards his dream and that's what matters.

I found out that I get to graduate in December by taking a super intense summer block. I'm pretty pumped and can't believe my luck.

Since I last updated, it snowed AGAIN and Trey got a bloodhound puppy. Here are some pictures!

My car covered in 4 inches of snow!

Bernice!

Finally, meet Trey. My bestest friend holding Bernice.

She is just SO precious.

Don't you love her?

Cadence Bank after an hour of snow.

That's all for now. I'll update you on my wonderful life laterrrrrr.

Love always,
Alex's Chelsea :)

0 comments: