? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??8703 Grabs Today. 31818 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (51 Ratings)??7813 Grabs Today. 53573 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 23, 2010

Uncle Kracker: Take 1

Last night, me and a group of girls (and a couple of guys haha) went to the Hunt Club and saw Rehab and Uncle Kracker. I even caught Rehab's drum stick. I had to fight this obnoxious big ole girl for it. But I was determined. It was like we were fighting over a bouquet at a wedding. I got beer spilled down my boot, almost smashed a guys nose in for daring to touch me and suggest something totally repulsive, and danced the night away with my Amy-girl and Katherine! Katherine came down on a two-week leave from Iraq. I've missed her so! She wont be back until July. But I'm glad I gave her a fun night out. Here are two pictures , there will be more to come later. I'm just typing out a quick blog before class! Yay!

P.S. Classes and work after you dance all night in cowgirl boots, even if you are the DD, is very horrible. Just saying.

Me and my Kit Kat. I got Soul and She is a Soilder (and we're SORORITY SISTERS! PI PHIIIIII!)

Me and my bestie, darling, favorite girl in the world, AMY BOWLING. I'm talking about future Maid of Honor (if I ever get married haha)

More to come More to come More to coommmmeee. Not that anyone reads my blogs or cares, but I like to pretend anyway.

Love y'all to the bottom of my heart,
Chelsea Leann.

0 comments: